Will you use the same medication prescribed previously for your child below 1 year old who is now fall sick to the same sickness again.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I did. It was just runny nose with slight fever so I gave the runny nose Med. If she does not turn better after 2-3 days better see PD or if her temperature is extremely high and won't come down. Previously when my gal had UTI I though it was just flu and fever so I gave her the usual Med. First PD we saw din suspect she had UTI. But when her temp did not come down i sense something was wrong so I brought her to Kkh

Read more
VIP Member

Depend on wat situation, some like eye, doc say best to see them again, as not everytime is due to same thing. And for block nose, seeing doc is to prevent their lungs being infected, as might develop to bronchitis than asthma. So below 1 or older also need to be careful.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-24487)

VIP Member

I will for common flu,cough and fever. But if after medication for 2 days and no improvement, i would bring to a doc for a diagnosis in case the illness is something else

VIP Member

Yes for common illness with fever as an exemption as the cause might be different now. Would double check with PD first just to be sure.

VIP Member

I would but have to be careful with dosage.