Is it unhealthy for a baby/toddler to have both parents stay-at-home during the first 1-2 years of his life?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Why would it be unhealthy? The kid at that age doesn't even know what is the difference between stay at home parents or working parents. And the kids whose parents work and the days when the parents are at home, that becomes the best day for the baby as he is with the two most important people of his life. I am sure if it was possible, all parents would love to be stay at home parents for not only two but three, four years after the baby is born. If you have this privilege, it is not a blessing for your child but for you both as well. You will get to live your child's childhood, and there can be nothing as special as this.

Read more

I think it would be super amazing for the baby! Imagine the baby getting the attention and love of both the parents. The first few years are also the time when babies bond best, so it means that both the parents will get equal time to bond with the little one. Also, as both partners will be home, the stress will be less on any one and they will be able to share the home and parenting responsibilities, making parenthood easier and more fun.. why would you think its bad? I think it's amazing :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-12279)

If both parents are good role model, then that baby should have a really great foundation. It's very important for kids to have their mom, if not both parents to be with them during the first few years of their life.

VIP Member

Why is it unhealthy? Isn't it good that both parents are able to stay home?