Febrile Seizure

Hello Mummies/Daddies, Any of your baby got Seizure before ? With no fever at all . 2 days ago, my son suddenly have his first Seizure out of no where . No fever at all . Went to hospital for all the scan and came out to be RSV . During that day he had 5 times Seizure for less than 5 minutes . Really afraid that it might happen again or anything . Doctor did give medicine for him to avoid it to happen again . But he still feeling dizzy and tired even after waking up and out of no where he will go blank for a few . During night, he doesn’t dare to sleep when light off (usually he have to sleep when light off) . Any suggestions on what can I do ? And how can I avoid to let this thing happen again ? Any parents here the baby just have only that 1 day during that 24 hours ? My toddler is 2 years plus old ..

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

My kid had two - one with fever and one without but on testing there was an infection. At around age three and four . Saw a pediatric neurologist who did tests and didn’t find anything unusual. Said that she’d likely grow out of it. We just kept close eye on her.