Uber or Grab?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Uber is more internationally recognised compared to Grab car. I am currently using both services just to compare the prices. However I do notice that I usually have to wait slightly longer for Uber car compared to Grab car which usually within my call area. Price wise, it seems Uber is cheaper now with fixed price; no longer on meter running.

Magbasa pa

I prefer Grab. I don't know how Uber is now but i remember before that they would only show the surge and you'll find out the exact cost after the ride when they email you the receipt. I like the options of Grab and (similar to a previous comment) i prefer paying in cash :)

Mas maka-Grab ako dahil hindi ako fan ng online payment ng Uber. Mas mabilis mag refund ang Uber kapag credit card pero hassle na kapag cash transactions. Medyo demanding lang ang Grab drivers, pero happy naman ako sa service nila

Both. Pag malayo like QC-BGC, Grab kasi kahit matraffic ka, fixed na ung fare. Pag malapitan lang like QC-QC or BGC-Makati, Uber.

Base sa experience, mas bago ang mga unit sa uber. Halos lahat din sila may dash cam at naka waze kaya imposibleng maligaw kayo.

I'm a fan of grab because I'm afraid to use my credit card in any online transactions.

Grab ang mas simple para sa akin.