Old Wives Tale

Is it true that d only reliable baby gender prediction is by the shape of your tummy whthr it is pointy / round? Can you share the shape of your tummy and the gender of your baby. Cz im curious. I think it's kinda legit for both my firstborn and current baby. Cz if based on cravings, alot mite defer. 🤷🏻‍♀️

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

For me my tummy was pointed, I was carrying Low and my belly button was protruded. Mine is a boy so it’s true for me . Before I knew the gender, I actually did another old wives tale way. I tied my wedding ring to a thread (those used for sewing). Then I put it over my belly. If it goes back and forth, it is a girl. If it goes in circles, it’s a boy. You can try it just for fun!

Read more

Could be true to some extend. surprisingly 2 of my friends who are mothers, my mum and those aunties I met while shopping could tell mine was a boy by looking at my tummy. My tummy is round and big and carrying high though. not sure how they see also😅

Doesn't work for me. A lot of people say my tummy is pointed so must be boy, but mine is a girl. 😅

quite a number of colleagues guessed mine is a girl but im having a boy! hahaha

VIP Member

not true. mine one pointy one round but both are boy

TapFluencer

i personally dont believe 😅