Any of u tried leaving your kids with your parents/in-law/babysitter etc for a few days and you n hubby go for a short vacation overseas jus the two of u ? I desire to spend such time with my hubby but can't bear to go for vacation without my kids and leave them in Singapore .. usually we will bring them along with us but frens suggested this idea so we can have a little break , have some couple time with hubby to recharge and rejuvenate

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Yes i do for twice.. Once when baby is 4 months old.. And once when baby is 8 months old... But i realize for first time its ok. Second time we feel so unusual missing our baby but everyday we will keep in contact with baby by video calls. And we can also feel that he miss us. When we go home , he seem so excited and happy . Once in awhile , both of us still need some couple time.. But of course , sometimes will bring kids along depend on country and weather as well.

Read more
7y ago

my parents help me look after my baby . And my siblings help to look after too when they are back from school.. And it works well and i totally no worries for my child as long as it in my family care 😀