Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛

🗨Topic: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛 🗓 Date: Wednesday, September 27, 2023 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you raise an independent sleep to get the good sleep that you need!⭐️🌛😴 🤱🏻😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to shaping healthy sleep habits and routines for your baby and for yourselves. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer each AND YOU GET THE CHANCE TO WIN PRIZES FROM MAMA'S CHOICE!! ❤️🤱🏻

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Secrets to Raising an Independent Sleeper: Helping Baby Self Settle🎵 👶🏻🌛
72 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

My baby is 2 months old, tulog na tulog na sya after feeding but pag nilagay na sa crib mayamaya nagigising. Pano po kaya ang pwedeng gawin? Also kahit antok na antok na po sya, she will not sleep independently but wait for my hele. Any advice po?

Yung panganay ko na 2 year old, hirap pa rin makatulog mag-isa. Unlike tong bunso ko, since 1 month old siya, mahaba na tulog niya pag gabi. Siguro nakatulong yung kapag umaga mainit environment niya tapos pag gabi airconditioned na.

9mo ago

ENG Translation for Expert: My firstborn is 2 years old and still has a hard time sleeping by themselves. Compared to my youngest, since 1 month old, baby can sleep long at night. I thik what helped is that in the morning, the environment or temperature is warmer and in the night time it's cooler airconditioned.

My baby is 18months old na po and sa crib siya natutulog pero same room lang po sa amin. Lag pa gabi na po gusto pa niya pa hele para lang makatulog. Any tips po na siya po mismo magpatulog sa sarili nya. Thankyou

baby ko po 6 months old kapag pina dede ko makakatulog x pero once ilagay ko na sa.bed nagigising agad sya ,anu po.dapar gawin para makatulog sya ng mahimbing ,kadalasan kasi tulog niya hindi aabot ng 30min.

Hi! My 4month baby needs to be cradled to sleep. I need to let her sleep in my arms for a few minutes before I can successfully lay her down to sleep. How can I gradually teach her to sleep independently?

Bakit kaya hirap matulog si baby kapag nakalapag? Hindi ko alam kung bakit. We tried putting her between bolsters para kunwari may naka yakap sa kanya. But no, my baby still wakes up and asks me to carry her.

9mo ago

Please do be careful using bolsters as they go against safe sleeping guidance - depending on the age of baby. Without knowing the age of the baby I wouldn’t be able to advise specifically however baby is most likely waking up because she hasn’t yet learnt how to self - settle. If you could provide more details, such as how she currently falls asleep and her age, that would be helpful

Bakit laging gumigising ang baby ko every 20 minutes sa gabi kapag nakalapag sa crib. pero pagkatabi namin kahit walang padede, deretso naman matulog? 6 months old na kasi siya

5mo ago

ang baby ko 3 months pero nakakasabay na namin matulog... gumigising nalang ako para padedein si baby tapos tulog sya ulit... pag nakadede sya ng kalagitnaan ng gabi ang gising nya 9AM na tapos liligo na sya 10:30 mga 12 tulog na ulit sya hanggang 3pm tapos gising na sya hanggang 7 ng gabi ganun po sinanay ko sya sa ganung routine.. 😁

VIP Member

1 year old po ang baby ko hindi sya matutulog kapag hindi maka breastfeed muna, Pag nagising dede ulit. minsan hindi talaga sya makatulog iyak ng iyak may kinalaman po ba yun sa Growth spurt?

9mo ago

Good luck and reach out if you need any more support 🥰

VIP Member

paano po kaya mapatulog si baby ng hindi hinihele? yung sa higaan lang sya matutulog na, nakakatulog lang talaga sya pag buhat, tapos pag nilapag gising po agad, 1 1/2 pa lang po si baby.

9mo ago

You want to put baby to bed awake in every situation - if you put baby into bed asleep, when they wake up briefly to transition between sleep cycles, they don’t know how to go back to sleep as they think that rocking = sleep. Imagine going to sleep in your bed and then waking up outside? This is no different for a baby who goes to sleep in your arms and then wakes up somewhere else. Commit to putting baby to sleep awake in their bed and then support them to fall asleep by using your voice and touch eg rubbing their tummy. This is very gentle sleep training and over time you can gradually remove your support as baby becomes more content with falling asleep by themselves. If I can provide any more personalised support please do email [email protected]

Hi! I just want to ask if recommended po ba ang WHITE NOISE para makatulog agad ang baby? Ano po ba ang possible effects nito sa bata? Is it true that white noise can help the baby sleep?

9mo ago

I haven’t heard of anything that supports a baby to fall asleep immediately - other than baby being tired. White noise is useful if baby sleeps in an environment where there is a lot of external noise - white noise is intended to block out noise, helpful baby to sleep without distraction. I never advise introducing white noise unless there is a reason to.