Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�

💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you shape healthy sleeping habits for baby and yourself!⭐️🌛😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to teaching baby to sleep for longer stretches at night and how to help baby sleep deep & well even during their naptimes. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻 Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer EACH ONE OF YOU!

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�
56 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

10pm-4am still fighting. 1 month old today

8mo ago

At this age sleep training doesn’t have an impact on little ones sleep until they have an carcadian rhythm at around 5 months however some tips that can help you are : 1. Differentiate day and night by ensuring your little one sleeps in the hustle and bustle of daytime sounds and as night approaches the day slows day - this signals bedtime is approaching 2. Ensure lots of fresh air and daylight in the day hours 3. Try getting little one comfortable sleeping in different sleep spaces 4. Don’t rush to pick baby up when they make a sound while sleeping - you may be disturbing active sleep and not giving them the opportunity feel comfortable in a place that isn’t their arms

What age do you stop sleep associations?

8mo ago

Sleep associations can occur from newborn and well into adulthood

Is a pacifier a bad sleep association?

8mo ago

I don’t think there are any bad sleep associations - they are just habits little ones develop to help them to sleep and to help parents at a time that they are exhausted. If you feel a sleep association is a habit you wish to break or it is no longer serving you or your family then please do get in touch and we can discuss my support options. Email at [email protected]

Can I skip feeding newborn at night?

8mo ago

My area of expertise is sleep and not feeding - I would advise you to speak to your health professional about feeding

What are good sleep associations?

8mo ago

There are no good or bad sleep associations - they are just tools that parents and babies use to help with sleep. When you feel they no low be serve you or your family, you may feel they have become a bad association. If you want to discuss any sleep associations and how I can support you please email me at [email protected]

zlzzbpnjply l009 7uu7