Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�

💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you shape healthy sleeping habits for baby and yourself!⭐️🌛😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to teaching baby to sleep for longer stretches at night and how to help baby sleep deep & well even during their naptimes. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻 Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer EACH ONE OF YOU!

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�
56 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hello, can I ask what are the best sleeping routines I can do for my one month old baby for night time?

8mo ago

At this age sleep training doesn’t have an impact on little ones sleep until they have an carcadian rhythm at around 5 months however some tips that can help you are : 1. Differentiate day and night by ensuring your little one sleeps in the hustle and bustle of daytime sounds and as night approaches the day slows day - this signals bedtime is approaching 2. Ensure lots of fresh air and daylight in the day hours 3. Try getting little one comfortable sleeping in different sleep spaces 4. Don’t rush to pick baby up when they make a sound while sleeping - you may be disturbing active sleep and not giving them the opportunity feel comfortable in a place that isn’t their arms

Colic baby, how to have her sleep better and longer? Position and advises please

8mo ago

Back sleeping Back sleeping is always recommended. If your baby has colic and cries intensely when they should be sleeping, it may be tempting to let your little one sleep whichever way makes them most comfortable. However, safety is a priority, and it’s recommended that babies always be placed on their backs to sleep until they are one year old. But if back sleeping is keeping your baby (and you) up, talk to your pediatrician about trying some of these colic hold, carry, and resting positions that have been shown to potentially calm colicky babies. Side colic hold While your little one is awake, lay them on their side against your stomach and make skin-to-skin contact. Place their head on your forearm and cradle their belly with your hand. Stomach colic hold While they’re awake, position your baby facedown on your lap or across your arm and gently massage their back. If you’re sitting, you can also softly massage their belly with your legs. Neck nestle colic carry Rest your ba

What is Sleep Shaping and how is it different from Sleep Training?

8mo ago

Sleep shaping is for newborns and up to four months - it’s about creating healthy habits for when your little one has a circadian rhythm. Sleep training is when you are teaching your little one to independently sleep.

paano po pag 1month baby po paano mapasarap tulog po

Why is my newborn grunting and squirming while sleeping?

8mo ago

This is called active sleep and is completely normal

Is it OK to not burp a baby if they fall asleep?

8mo ago

If your little one looks content and is sleeping soundly - I would say it is ok not to wake them to burp them

How long should a newborn sleep without feeding?

8mo ago

I believe in responsive feeding at this age so couldn’t give you any kind of guidance on this - also this is dependant on how much your little one takes in for their feed, the type of feed they are getting and their size to name but a few factors

How do I know if my baby has sleep association?

8mo ago

If your little one cannot be put down to sleep awake and needs some external intervention in order to fall asleep - that is called a sleep association. They need that thing in order to sleep.

When is the best time to start Sleep Shaping?

8mo ago

Sleep shaping can start from newborn .

What age do babies make sleep associations?

8mo ago

This can happen from as soon as they are born - this is why it is useful to create healthy sleep habits from a young age.