Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�

💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you shape healthy sleeping habits for baby and yourself!⭐️🌛😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to teaching baby to sleep for longer stretches at night and how to help baby sleep deep & well even during their naptimes. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻 Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer EACH ONE OF YOU!

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�
56 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

How to make my baby sleep early My baby sleep very late she sleep at 12-1 am in the morning how to make my baby sleep early she's 5 months, please help, thank you

Can I have some advise on how a child can avoid colic while sleeping ? Also if a child is sleeping and opens her his mouth while sleeping do they also catch colic?

8mo ago

Hey there - my area of expertise is sleep and not colic but I’m sure you can discuss this with your medical professional if you are concerned

Can you please elaborate more about sleep shaping & sleep associations? Sleep training is a more common term I know, how is it different from sleep shaping?

8mo ago

Hello - sleep shaping is something that you can start to do with new borns until they are four months old and go through the sleep regression when they get a circadian rhythm. It is getting them ready for being independent sleepers. Sleep training is teaching a little one who to independently sleep.

Is swaddling safe and effective to help baby sleep? Mommies recommend this to me but when I use it, my 2 month old baby doesn't like being confined in it.

8mo ago

Swaddling is safe if done correctly and if you adhere to guidelines eg you stop when baby can turn over etc. it is effective for some babies and not others - it sounds like it isn’t something your little one likes so I would say you can stop trying to use it as one of your sleep aids.

my 2-month old baby is not sleeping well Is it normal if my baby’s total nap time every day is just 2-4 hours? I think he is having trouble sleeping.

8mo ago

A baby at this age should ideally be sleeping 12-16 hours in a 24 hour period. I think you should try and encourage more sleep in the day or baby will suffer with over tiredness, which will then mean they sleep less due to excess cortisol (the wake hormone) in their body. Maybe try getting him to sleep in motion eg in a stroller - you want to think of opportunities to ensure he is getting as much sleep as possible

My baby sleep very late she sleep at 12-1 am in the morning how to make my baby sleep early she's 5 months, please help, thank you

8mo ago

Hello - you can restructure your little ones day so they are sleeping and waking according to a schedule that works for you. A typical routine for a 5 month old could look like this : 1. 3 naps a day 2. Each nap should be between 1-2 hours 3. They should be awake for about 2 hours between naps 4. Bedtime between 7 and 8pm 5. Nighttime sleep 10-12 hours 6. Total sleep in a 24 hour period 12-15 hours If you need any help adjusting your little ones schedule them please email me at [email protected]

kailangan po busog xa tpos medyo malamig gaya ng aircon kng meron po at higit s lahat ung comportable xa s higaan nya.

Hello mam jessica, previa placenta po kasi ako,6 months ngayon. Ano po ginawa niyo para mahigh lying placenta po kayo

Hello po. Ask ko lang po. Anong oras dapat matulog c baby every night? She’s turning 10 months old this week.

turning 3 mos baby ko, minsan mababaw tulog niya, minsan haba naman. nakakatulog siya lagi pakatpos mag dede,