Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�

💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻 💤🤱🏻💬Join me, Semone Boyal, a Certified Sleep Consultant & Expert, Founder of Mr. and Mrs. Sleep to help you shape healthy sleeping habits for baby and yourself!⭐️🌛😴 By teaming up with theAsianparent, I can help parents like you in your journey to teaching baby to sleep for longer stretches at night and how to help baby sleep deep & well even during their naptimes. Ask me anything about: 🤱🏻 Healthy Baby Sleep Routines 🛌🌙Paanong Malapag si Baby sa kanyang Kama o How to Successfully Make Baby an Independent Sleeper 😴🎶Paanong Mas Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby o How to Help Baby Sleep Deeper and Longer 👶🏻😴Tips to Instantly Help Baby Sleep by Self-Settling 💤 💤👶🏻💤Newborn Sleep Associations ❓️💬Send your questions in the comment section below so I can see & answer EACH ONE OF YOU!

Ask the Expert: 🤱🏻💤⭐ Paano Pahabain ang Tulog ni Baby? Baby Sleep Shaping & Associations🎵👶🏻�
56 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

At night, nung 1st-2nd month niya hirap. 2weeks b4 she turns 3mnths straight sleep from 8pm-1pm den feed. Sleep again til 3 or 4am den feed again. Sa daytime na ngayon ang super hirap ipa sleep tapos mdali lng magising. Longest is 1hr only. 😭

Trouble in sleeping for my 6 year old son. He has difficulties in sleeping at night. Maybe his activities for the day are not enough for him to get asleep early at night. Is there food or vitamins that can help my child to get sleep faster at night?

8mo ago

Unfortunately I cannot comment on sleep of children over 6 years old - my area of expertise is newborn sleep to 4 years old

How do you shape a newborn to sleep? Baby wouldn't sleep in their cot so I always carry baby to sleep even at night! I am so scared of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome so I really want to teach baby how to sleep safely in their bed. Help please!

8mo ago

Newborn sleep shaping can include 1. Ensuring there is a distinction between day and night 2. Light and fresh air in the day 3. Sleeping in different environments to get them comfortable with sleep 4. Not picking your little one up when they make a noise as you may be disturbing active sleep To avoid SIDS make sure that the sleep space of free of any toys and blankets - it should be an entirely free sleep space. There is a lot of literature online - and on this app - to help support you with this.

TapFluencer

my baby is a light sleeper,Im having trouble getting him to sleep longer during the day especially when I leave him sleeping,he wakes up immediately when i get up after breastfeeding🥺

1mo ago

same here.. pero sa gabi naman nagigising lang sya pag nagutom o basa ang diaper

I see parents sleeping separately with their child (separate rooms). is it really better? why do i feel like nature did not intend it to be that way? this is a sincere question, im not judging po. i honestly just want answers :)

8mo ago

Hey there - I think it’s personal choice and preference. I don’t think one way is better and you should do what makes you feel comfortable and happy. When baby is very young however guidance does say that sleeping near parents, in the same room, reduces the risk of SIDS.

Hi what will I do if my new born baby is not burping after feeding? I am always trying to let him burp but he is always sleeping after every feed and He gets irritated when I am placing him into my chest.

8mo ago

Hello - always wake your little one gently to ensure they are burping. If they are uncomfortable when sleeping they won’t have good quality sleep.

Huhu.. 1 yr old ko.. Minsan isang beses matulog sa isang araw..hayys...pag natulog naman nakaramdam lang konting ingay gising.. Pinaka mahaba na ang 3 to 4hr nyang nap time..mostly 30mns lang haha

okay lang ba 30 mins -1 hr lang yung tulog ni LO kapag umaga tapos sa gabie gigising 1-2 times naghahanap ng breast, pag wala ako kasi matagal makauwi, gumigising talaga sya at ayaw ng bottle.

Night Life with a 25days old babyas in lagi kaming puyat haha , kelan or ilang months po ba naayos ang sleeping routine ng baby? ir any idea how to train the baby to sleep at night ? ?

My baby is catnapping. I spent 6 hours trying to get my baby to sleep and every time he sleeps he wakes up after 40 minutes. Anyone else who’s experiencing this as well?

8mo ago

Hello. This sounds like his routine and wake windows might need adjusting. What is his current sleep routine and how old is he?