Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?

🗨Topic: 😫😡Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak 🥲👶🏻❓ 🗓 Date: Wednesday, April 24, 2024 ⏰️ Time: 1.00pm - 3.00pm 🤱🏻🥲 💬Hi, I'm Kate Delos Reyes, Founder of Beacon and a Mental Health Advocate. Join me at the Ask The Expert session on dealing with BIG emotions in parenthood! 🥲😡🤱🏻Kasama ang theAsianparent team, tutulungan ko kayo na mas maintindihan ang ating emotional and mental health as parents. Pag-uusapan natin ang mga sumusunod: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit o umiyak nung naging Nanay/Tatay na ako? Bakit mas madalas na kaming mag-away mag-asawa nung nagka-anak na kami? Why do I experience BIG emotions as a parent? How do I properly deal with these emotions so they don't affect my child’s development? How do I know if I have Postpartum Depression or Anxiety? And more... See you!

Ask the Expert: Managing BIG Emotions in Parenthood: Bakit ang bilis kong magalit at umiyak?
45 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

i stopped breast feeding my baby after 2 years and 2 months. It started when my lo got a really bad cold and cough last week so he was having a hard time nursing. He didn't latch for days so i decided to stop bf. My OB tita said it's about time to stop since he's already 2 and the nutrients aren't enough for him. I told my son 'no more dede na baby, you're a big boy na, drink your milk(bottle) na okay? ' , then he cried and i cried too. So this is how it feels. I still remember all my sacrifices since day 1, i was really having a hard time breastfeeding him since i underwent cesarean. But it was all w

Magbasa pa
2mo ago

Oh, I know how you feel. Sepanx talaga! You and your baby have done a great job breastfeeding for as long as you could. Breastfeeding may have stopped but the bonding won't have to. :)