5 Replies

I'd choose Avent. I tried Tommee on my boy but it didn't really help with his colic. He's better using Avent and Dr Brown's bottles (known to be best for colic but the washing is a hassle as it has separate valves). Avent bottles are compatible with Spectra pump which I'm using, I don't have to buy a separate adapter tt Tommee bottles require. It really depends on what u're looking for and what ur baby is ok with. It's kind of trial and error to get the most suitable bottle for ur baby.

I'll always choose Avent. My baby don't really like TT. He's a mix feed baby and Avent teat is more breast like to him. I have both bottles but unfortunately with TT, my baby has colic. Hate that you'll always have unfinished milk left in the bottle due to it's shape. Washing is easier but the teat will always come out when you want to put it back due to it's softness. Happens every single time that I get so fed up with TT.

Avent. Maybe bcos I change from Pigeon . Pigeon is abit harder and tommie tippie is too soft. It collapse when baby suck, while avent texture is in between

VIP Member

Tried 4-5 different types and continued with Avent. Breastfed baby for 8 months.

Phillips avent and just no why

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles