Tommee Tippee or Avent

Hi please help vote Tommee Tippee or Avent, which is better?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I gave my baby Tommee Tippee but she don't really like to drink milk using the bottle and i don't really like the shape of the bottle. Changed to Hegen and so far she love. Me and husband also love the bottle as it is easy to clean and have extra slow teat for my baby who like to swallow and gulp at once.

Read more

Update: I’ve decided to buy TT steriliser & warmer and gonna try on all the free bottles I get first (Avent, TT & Pigeon) Instead of buying bottles end up BB don’t wanna use. But my next question will other brand bottles fit in TT steriliser & warmer?

Bottle I use AVENT, steriliser I use the old fashion method (boiling of water, etc.), warmer I buy from qoo10 (still served its purpose and not bad I would say and it’s cheap too) 😊

Been using Avent milk bottles since 10 yrs ago for my son and so far so good. No colic. Bought Avent again for my upcoming newborn and also trying on TT cos the bottles are really cute

3y ago

I know right! The bottles so nice. The warmer & steriliser come in black instead of white which will turn yellowish. Haiz dilemma.

used Avent for my newborn but change to Tommee Tippee due to the milkflow. Avent milkflow is fast for numbet 1 teet, makes my baby puke alot..

VIP Member

i used avent in the beginning but milk flow was too fast. then i changed to dr brown since it was an anti colic bottle it helped my baby😊

Tommee tippee

TapFluencer

for what item?

3y ago

bottled recommended ppsu pigeon or hegan. warmer tommee tippee it has a auto function