Milk bottle for newborn

Which milk bottle is better? Pigeon/Tommee Tippee/ avent?

29 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hegen! It’s press to close and twist to open system is life changing for a ftm like me. It also is ppsu plastic grade so you can practically dump them in the UV sterilizer after every wash knowing that it won’t change color like other clear bottles will cos it comes with a tint. My baby took to it since birth. ☺️

Read more

pigeon! do take note of the size of teats. I used wide neck teats so that baby don't get confusion if I were to latch on directly. 😊

it depend on baby itself. some might use Mr brown for colic but other baby work fine on pigeon. try n error to know ur baby needs

Depends on the baby actually. They can be okay with using this particular brand, and next day refuse it all of a sudden.

VIP Member

i've tried Avent, Medela, Pigeon and Dr Brown. Pigeon has softer teats as compared to Avent but my kid prefers Avent!

Super Mum

I used pigeon. Tried avent, Dr brown but easier to feed using pigeon bottles. Depends on your baby actually

VIP Member

Had to try a few to find the best one. Best for my baby was Hegen after trying Phillip agent, pigeon..

Super Mum

totally depends on your babies preference. My 1st born only uses Nuk my 2nd born Avent and babyFuel.

really depends on your baby. try to get the milk bottle that shares the same teats

Pigeon is best! I bought cause i saw the nurses in kkh using the pigeon bottles