Today, I learnt an important value: your kids spell LOVE as 'TIME'. Dads, how do you spell your love for your kids?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i stumbled across your site by accident (i think following a link trail from someone else's site) and i wanted to let you know how much joy and nostalgia this gave me, I just want to say Bitcoin has bounced back and is currently trading slightly above $17,000 support zone against the US Dollar and the bulls are so much in charge to see BTC to $50,,000 and ahead. Its still a great time to day trade with the little you hold and its not still late to buy little BTC and grow your portfolio as i have been doing with Mr Bernie Doran for the past 6 weeks now and i came to understand that you can make profit from the market at anytime and its even profitable when BTC is bullishing so your portfolio can grow too. His signals are so accurate and yields lots of profits, using his signals has made me 5.34 BTC with my initial 0.7 BTC which you all traders/investors will see is profitable. This is the most beneficial means of trading as experienced, you can reach out to Mr Bernie through Gmail : [email protected] or telegram : bernie_fx for more inquiries

Read more