Today, I learnt an important value: your kids spell LOVE as 'TIME'. Dads, how do you spell your love for your kids?

35 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i stumbled across your site by accident (i think following a link trail from someone else's site) and i wanted to let you know how much joy and nostalgia this gave me, I just want to say Bitcoin has bounced back and is currently trading slightly above $17,000 support zone against the US Dollar and the bulls are so much in charge to see BTC to $50,,000 and ahead. Its still a great time to day trade with the little you hold and its not still late to buy little BTC and grow your portfolio as i have been doing with Mr Bernie Doran for the past 6 weeks now and i came to understand that you can make profit from the market at anytime and its even profitable when BTC is bullishing so your portfolio can grow too. His signals are so accurate and yields lots of profits, using his signals has made me 5.34 BTC with my initial 0.7 BTC which you all traders/investors will see is profitable. This is the most beneficial means of trading as experienced, you can reach out to Mr Bernie through Gmail : [email protected] or telegram : bernie_fx for more inquiries

Read more

Hello, I bring you good news. Do you need black magic spells to get rid of your husband’s mistress ? Do you want to fix your marriage or relationship or you want to get back with your ex after the breakup or you want to put a stop to that Divorce? Do you want revenge on your enemies or do you want a death spell cast on someone who has wronged you in the past ? If yes then let me recommend a tested and trusted voodoo man called Dr noble who has helped me to destroy my enemy (Donald) that almost ruined my life just because I got promoted before him at our place of work. I contacted Dr Noble for his powerful death spell and in 48 hours Donald died in an accident. It was the greatest news to me that day. Finally my enemy is out of the way thank you Noble. Here is Dr Noble’s website noblesolutiontemple. com or whatsapp on plus 234 812 995 0262 email noblespellhome gmail. com

Read more

With the advancement in spy techniques and evolving technology, It is now easy for the parents to spy on their teen’s phone. A remote child monitoring software works in a very stealthy manner. You just have to simply set up the remote access dashboard access on the mirrors phone which hardly requires 2-3 hours for a complete clone, That’s it. After getting the access link set up on your phone, the software retrieves the data from the target mobile and sends it to the dashboard of the observer or parents. Parents will get detailed information about their child- where s/he is wandering, with whom s/he is chatting, which sort of sites s/he visits, etc. All this information is possible with the distinct features of the spy software. WWW. HACKMART.ORG.

Read more

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. voodoo on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. voodoo today on this Email address: [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +2348140120719

Read more

I have been suffering from Herpes for the past 1 years and 8 months, and ever since then i have been taking series of treatment but there was no improvement until i came across testimonies of Dr. voodoo on how he has been curing different people from different diseases all over the world, then i contacted him as well. After our conversation he sent me the medicine which i took according .to his instructions. When i was done taking the herbal medicine i went for a medical checkup and to my greatest surprise i was cured from Herpes. My heart is so filled with joy. If you are suffering from Herpes or any other disease you can contact Dr. voodoo today on this Email address: [email protected] or WhatsApp him on +2348140120719

Read more

My dad was always working and never around when I was growing up so yes, TIME is LOVE for me and my brothers. But at the same time, we also understood that the luxuries and comforts we were blessed with was due to my dad's SACRIFICE. He missed out on a lot so that we can have a lot more. For that, we are thankful so LOVE = SACRIFICE.

Read more
2y ago

I want to let the world know about Doctor KUTA the Great spell caster that brought back my wife to me when i thought all hope was lost. Doctor KUTA used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my woman with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my wife came back to me on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back and even since then she loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self the i will let the World know about Doctor KUTA because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problems with your finance ? or do you need help of any kind then contact Doctor KUTA today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Doctor KUTA email this great spell on via [email protected] or or add him on whasapp +2349150310901

BUY REGISTERED PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE ONLINE(Whatsapp:+19254121971)([email protected]) Buy Legit Passports, Id Cards, Drivers License And Much More (obtain Full Nationality For Any Country), Passports, ID cards, Drivers license, Working permits, Birth/Marriage certificates(Whatsapp:+19254121971)([email protected])

Read more

When implemented properly, artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) allows businesses to convert products, services, and processes by automating greatly what is done manually by engineering teams. https://www.0scale.io/cloud-machine-learning.php

From targeting Facebook to Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and more, we offer tailored social media services and design campaigns that are customer-based rather than template-based. https://itsolution24x7.com/social-media-marketing

To my husband, LOVE = QUALITY TIME. He sacrifies hobbies that he likes e.g. playing mahjong so that he can spend more quality time with the children over the weekend.