do u tk it is safe for helper to send /fetch your toddler (18-24mo) to/from school by public transport plus some walking? txs!

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I understand when you can't pick up your kid, we get those busy days every now and then. I would ask, how confident is your helper? If you're unsure about your helper's confidence level, I recommend going with her to take your kid to school and bring him home for the first several times, maybe even a week or two! Just until your helper has memorized all the roads, streets, ins and outs, which bus/train to take, where to get a taxi, where to get off, etc. It's about empowering her with the confidence and know-how to take care of your child, the way you would. For additional security, make sure the helper to check in with you regularly - to text or call you when she's leaving the house, when she arrives the school, when they get on the train/bus, etc. At least this way you know her whereabout and your child's. You can also make sure that the school knows your helper has been approved by you as your child's guardian, that she's allowed to bring your child home after school. If it's a trust issue with your helper, then I recommend getting someone else. If you can't trust your helper, then I don't see a reason to insist on leaving your child to her care.

Read more

i think that if you have taught ur helper a couple of times how to go about it i think that tit should be fine? because i think that it is pretty common for people to get their maids to do it. are u afraid that she will be lost? or that she will be naughty and get in touch with wrong company? of couse u can monitor and see if she comes home immediately by calling home or seeing the cctv what time she gets home if u want but if u think there is a trust issue then i think it is better for u to get a school bus or get someone else to do it or better still - change the helper. there is a chinese saying, don't use those what you don't trust

Read more

When it comes to car accessories and parts, men and women have very different opinions, however, I would prefer to check this https://www.suncentauto.com/sealight-scoparc-9005hb3-high-low-beam-white-led-bulb-2pcs.html site for best car accessories and parts. A guy might for example really take a liking to an extra set of spotlights, while a female driver would rather have those adorable Hello Kitty seat covers. If you are a guy and you want to buy car accessories for your female partner, then you should seriously consider seeking some guidance from another female.

Read more

thanks everyone! :)