5 Replies

TapFluencer

Hello mommy don't worry this phase shall pass, few mothers experience such nausea and/or vomiting till even delivery, but we have to keep our baby in mind and comfort yourself that this will end soon. Here are some tips which I feel could help you based on my experience 1. Don't wait till ur hunger gets intense, plan your meals ahead. Instead of eating 3-4 heavy meals, break it to 5-6 smaller meals. 2. Try to munch on something which when consumed in less quantity will actually fill your tummy eg: nuts, dry fruits, digestive cookies, oats cookies etc 3. Slowly find out which food u like most and try to eat that in limited quantity. When you feel like you want more of it, just stop. You can again eat something else in a short while 4. If it is worse, your gynae might give you medication to handle it. Check with your gynae during next visit Take care stay strong and positive wish you a healthy smooth pregnancy ahead

VIP Member

I am at my 26 weeks now. I still can’t eat my fav dishes which are mostly chicken. Especially malay dishes or chicken chop kfc and pasta. I can only eat normal rice with only gravy no meat😓😓😓 i don’t really have much appetite too. My weight maintained from when i was at 8weeks till now at 26 weeks. No gained at all. thank god i can still eat my fav fruits including durian. Hahaha

same. it got better at 18 weeks for me. I asked gynae for medicine and it helped a lot. week 19 onwards all good until now (38+4). some of my friends had nausea and vomiting until birth so maybe it really depends on your body. I really hope yours goes away in the next few weeks❤️❤️❤️❤️

Praying that ill be as lucky as u🥹🥹

I threw up all the way till 1st week of third trimester. Gynae gave Gaviscon, gave anti vomiting medicine, but it did not work at all. It’s not easy but it’ll get better soon . Hugs

Hi mummy! Noooo... the heartburn will still be there till u gonna give birth! Do inform ur gynae and ask for medications..

Ive tried gaviscon and it doesnt work. My gynae gave me famotidine & suntacid. After takjng those it really HELPS LIKE ALOT.

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles