Doona 4 in 1 car seat

Hi for those who have been using / used DOONa 4 in 1 car seat. Can share your experience? I’m thinking about getting one but it’s so expensive. New $639 and used at least $350+.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I recently got 1! 1) The conversion from car seat to stroller is abit noisy n jerky so might wake your baby up if he/she is a light sleeper 2)the seat is pretty Low too, so it’s abit hard to carry baby out from it 3) baby can only sit facing parents 4) the wheels can’t move sideways only front n back 5) very small! Looks like my 3 month old will outgrow it in a few months already! 6) I tried taking cars a few times, but none of the cars/taxi I took have seat belt long enough to secure the car seat like shown in those instructional videos so you might want to reconsider if safety is your utmost concern (mine is part safety part convenience so I can take private hire cars) But the good points are that the wheels are really “smooth” so it’s very easy to manoeuvre, the brake system is super convenient, and it’s quite very sturdy when used as a car seat!

Read more
5y ago

And 1 last thing, the canopy is really very short!! So protection from sun n indoor lights is really pretty non-existent! I need to bring an extra swaddle to put over the canopy to protect my baby from the sun!

VIP Member

The mileage is Low cause baby outgrowth it fast. But convienent for the 1st year as it act as both car seat & stroller.

5y ago

Thank you so much !