Doona stroller+car seat suitable for 0+?

I heard that newborn babies shouldn’t be sat up right. However I’ve the doona stroller+car seat. Car seat is fine as baby will be lying down. But as for the stroller, baby seems to be sat upright which isn’t good for the posture according to the older generations. Can someone advise on this?🙁

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was looking at the doona too but was advised not to get because of the same issue. They said it will affect posture as baby is not lying full flat. They shouldn’t be in the stroller for more than 2 hours in that position. Also, I was told that baby will outgrow the doona very quickly. Some said 1.5 years some said 2 years. We really wanted a stroller that can last a little longer so we went for Joie signature parcel with attachment car seat instead. So when baby grows older he can transit into stroller. Also, the same stroller can lie flat so it solves the posture problem.

Read more
8mo ago

I’m looking for a stroller + car seat in order to take grab around :/ would be too troublesome if I have to bring out both stroller and car seat separately 😭 any recommendations?

yes it’s perfectly suitable, baby is not even upright.. it’s well supported. suggest you to go to the showroom to have a look