review on club med bintan

thinking of heading over there... any reviews of that place. also planning to get a baby sitter to get some free time with husband.

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Love it! I went there when my sons were 2, 4. We left our kids the whole day with the kids club and we just enjoyed swimming, eating, water activities, archery etc. please bring track shoes along as there are some exercise classes that require shoes. My 2 year old was with a baby sitter from the club and did very simple things like play with toys, play on the beach. The 4 year old had more activities like swimming (with floats on) and craft work. They were brought to the restaurant as a group to have lunch - food is from the buffet line. You might bump into the kids at lunch time.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-68869)

Hello, I brought my boy there when he was 2.5 years. There's a kids club where u can leave your kid with them while you do your own activities. but in the end we didn't let my boy join cos the kids there seem older.

Loved it there, would definitely recommend. There's a kids club and that's one of the main highlights! Would love to go back. :)

Go for it! It’s going to be really relaxing there and you’ll feel well taken care of!

Clubmed is all inclusive so it's easier to plan trips with them.

TapFluencer

I haven't been there, but I've heard great things.

It's awesome!

Follow