51 Replies

VIP Member

I know how important vaccinations are and my parents stressed the importance of it. But when it was explained by my husband and his brother who is a doctor, nasa maybe na ako... 😀 My child could belong to the 1%. we choose what vaccines our child will get and we also talk to our pedia about it. I respect the viewpoint of others.. esp my husband’s.

VIP Member

No, It's not harmful because Vaccination is safe and effective. All vaccines undergo long and careful review by doctors to make sure they are safe. Vaccinations is very important to protect our children from virus. 💖

VIP Member

I have been a firm believer of Vaccines, It is proven to be effective. And over the years of extensive research and development , Vaccines have eradicated some of the deadliest diseases known to man. 🙂

I have 6 children a 19 yrs old 16 yrs 14 yrs 13 yrs 3 yrs and 5 months baby and all of them have complete all the vaccination proven and tested to protect them from viruses💯

VIP Member

vaccines are not harmful, it will only be if incorrectly administered. Vaccines protects my children from diseases as well as the people around them.

VIP Member

No, they're actually prevention and protection from different kinds of viruses and illnesses. They help build the immunity of our child 😊

VIP Member

No.vaccination is one of the most important thing that we can do to protect ourselves and children against illness.

VIP Member

no it is not harmful, and even protects our body from viruses. so this is very important for us and our children.

VIP Member

Yes! Vaccines are very important espicially now a days for prevention and protection from viruses and diseases

vaccines are very important to us and our babies for our protection from virus and illnesses..

Related Questions

Trending na Tanong

Related Articles