Confused! Lost!

There are occassion quarrels with hubby and there are few moment he said he cant stand my unreasonable and indicated that after 5 years (sell the flat) we can go separate ways. I once asked if 1 day we go separate way, who will take care of the child. He replied, me. Now, I am thinking if i can scrap the idea of having babies as they are the most innocent part. I dont want them to have a broken family. Any kind advice for me.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Quarrels are normal in marriage and can even be healthy. It's up to both of you to manage the quarrel and not let it blow up. Take time to cool down if needed and talk to your husband reasonably and coolly. Find out what the root of the issue is and have an adult,mature conversation about it to solve the problem.Good luck!

Read more
5y ago

tired and its hard. initial okay but the cycle occurs at least 2 times a month

VIP Member

consider marriage counselling? child are innocent. Marriage broke down its because of two ppl. Hoped you can sit down n talk to yur hubby wat does he really wants. Ask him in wat way he cant stand and accept your unreasonable behaviour? Try to find a root cause n solutions

Read more

I'm sorry to hear that. Have you considered marriage counseling? Here's a link https://www.msf.gov.sg/policies/Marriages/Pages/Marriage-Counselling.aspx Hope that helps.. take care!

Read more