There's a new childcare opening in my area, would you as a parent send ur kids there? My concern is it's new and not sure if the Teachers or director know how to manage ? Any comment ?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello, maple bear is good.. my kid is with them for 1 year already, I really have no complaints so far and I'm quite fussy! My hubby always say I am very difficult to get along with becoz of the expectations I have from people..😂😂 I have a mummies WhatsApp group and about 7-8 of them are in maplebear in different locations, so far they are very happy with their choice.. I actually withdrew my kid from a terribly managed sch, so I'm very thankful I found a sch I can trust.. communications are good too! Hope it's the same for u and ur kid too :)

Read more
7y ago

Havelock

I tend to like new centers hence I went for Maplebear TPY 5 mths ago. They tend to have discounts because they need to grow the number of kids. But yes... you won't know how are the teachers/principal/director until you are there for awhile. Maplebear runs as franchise. So different centers will have different management/style etc.. My girl is currently with MapleBear TPY. She loves going to school everyday... I am fine with the teachers but having some issue with other stuff... So considering switching out..

Read more

Usually franchise if it's the same boss they will pull a few experienced ones form another franchise to help out. The rest of the Teachers will be experience too jus that bcuz its new Teachers n principal are trying to work things out there's risk of high turnover rate in the first 3-6months. If they succeed it will be a v good school n ur kid will be the pioneer

Read more
7y ago

There seems to be mix review from different branches though... how do we know if it's under the same boss or franchise ?

VIP Member

If it's a new centre, i wouldn't worry. Teachers and director are at least experience. New centre, lesser children, better management. Maybe you can share the centre name?

Read more
7y ago

Maple bear

For me I like new sch. I feel that they will want to do better for a new sch cause The first batch of reviews will determine the future of the sch

Maplebear, seems like they are aggressively opening a few Centers, im doubtful on if they can managed though

i will. If it's a franchise outlet, i will not worry.

depending on what school.

What school is it?

7y ago

Maple bear