Masks For 3 Mths Old Baby

Is there any mask for 3 mths old baby? Now it is compulsory for everyone to wear a mask. N i need to bring my baby out for vaccination soon. R they exempted?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I don't know how to explain this.. I am overwhelmed with happiness, You say it and it comes to pass Dr Oniha..OMG! This is more like a miracle. You are a God sent to me..I love you and I will forever testify about your services to other people who are also facing marital problems. You make my whole life a living testimony. My Man is back according to your word. All thanks to you Dr Oniha. I will forever be grateful to you. Bless you! Bless you!! bless you!!! Anyone out there having similar problems in his/her marital home should contact this great spell caster he can be of help. Contact Dr Oniha. Email:[email protected] Call/Whatsapp number: +16692213962 Website: http://onihaspellls.com

Read more

nonono no mask for baby pls!!! 🥺and just go for the vaccinations. no point postponing and risking even more for baby. you can carry her using carrier facing you, and then cover over carrier with blanket/swaddle. ensure theres room for ventilation haha

VIP Member

Babies don’t have to wear masks. If you wanna play safe, you can get the hat that comes with the shield. Most of the mummies in my edd group bought it for their baby to use when they go to the polyclinic for appt.

Post reply image

According to the minister, kids under 2 do not need to wear a mask. It may not be advisable for 3 month old baby to wear due to suffocation. Just practise good hygiene.

VIP Member

no need to wear mask for baby. just dont let your baby touch anything or you can just put her on carrier facing you so you feel quite safe

VIP Member

No, it is not safe to wear masks for babies. But if you're worried for your baby, face shields are safe for infants

VIP Member

Below 2 years old not compulsory. Pls don't use mask on your baby as the risk of suffocation is very high.

Babies should not be wearing masks it’s not recommended to do so below 2

TapFluencer

As said by the govt, kids below 2yo are exempted from wearing a mask.

VIP Member

3months too young no need wear mask, cause hard for baby to breath