Toddler mask

Hi all, my child is 18 months now. Entering PG soon. Planning to slowly train her to wear a mask. Any recommendation for a comfortable mask for kids? Do u use disposable ones or cloth ones? #advicepls

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hi Corinne, I prefer to use disposable ones as filtration is better compared to just cloth ones with no filter. U can try to play pretend wearing mask with your LO at home, u will be surprised, they will pick up very soon. At 18 months, face width is still quite small. So most of the kids mask (usually width is ard 14.5cm) will be too big. U can try looking at kiddy palace, they hv toddlers mask (width ard 12.5cm). Hope this helps ☺️

Read more
3y ago

Forgot to add the kiddy masks ones also has cartoon prints - Doraemon, hello Kitty, Paw Patrol 😆

My son uses reusable masks from “forever family” (same brand as the merlion masks). They have preschooler size XS that fits my son perfectly. It got many designs/color to choose from. I also got the masks strap for him as well from shopee to prevent dropping the masks on the floor when he remove it.

Read more
Super Mum

Hi Corinne, I personally started with cloth reusable ones. My son prefers them because they are softer and more comfortable. I also got them in his favourite cartoon characters to get him excited about wearing them. Face shield is an option too for most schools.

3y ago

Oh! I’ve been looking around for one! But all the cute ones are mostly disposable

VIP Member

I use the disposable ones. can try those with cartoon characters that they like to encourage them to wear it

VIP Member

Below 2yrs no need mask but u can use face sheets to cover her face

VIP Member

Mine prefers the disposable ones. We picked it up from Value store

VIP Member

Reusable cloth are more comfortable for them :)

Super Mum

my LO is using disposable 3D type of mask

Disposable ones are better

TapFluencer

prefer disposable ones