Sale of balance flats

Hi there! Has anyone tried applying for SBF bto during the SBF launch? What's the process like and for those with single income (spouse only working) , are you still eligible to apply? Me and hubs are currently staying in a 2room rental flat under the public scheme and we thought that maybe down the road we would wanna get our own home. With a toddler and upcoming baby , we feel that we might need more space for our kids to have their own privacy as well as us having some privacy of our own. 😅 Also to add on , my father in law sometimes sleep over since he's the only one left in my husband's family and we kind of pity him that he has to sleep in the living room so we thought of purchasing a flat just to accommodate. Finance wise , we've been pretty stable and husband also is starting a new job next week. Will this be taken into consideration (income wise) ? Wanna hear some experiences from those who've stayed rental before purchasing your forever home and perhaps any advises for us 😄 #AdvisePlease

profile icon
Write a reply
Be the first to reply