Is there a big psychological effect if sometimes you don't let your toddler "dede" from you?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I saw an article and research about it which says that breastfeeding is a special bond between you and your baby. So aside from that bond breastfeeding has so many advantages over formula milk. Increases IQ, brings you closer to your child, your baby will have stronger immunity against diseases and more. Mas lumalaking close ang bata sa Nanay niya pag matagal na-breastfed ang bata. Proven by Science.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

If you’re still breastfeeding and your toddler sees you and you refuse, I’m sure there is as your kid is thinking why you won’t feed. Unless you are starting to wean. Best to talk to your toddler and make your kid understand and slowly transition to bottle. But if you’re away, I don’t think there’s a problem.

Magbasa pa
VIP Member

Sometimes they do it for comfort, not really feeding—especially bigger babies. My baby just turned 2 and I'm still breastfeeding. I want to wean her already because she's just using the boob to fall asleep. LOL But I get super guilty. I mean I still have milk, so parang sayang also.

Naguguilty ako kasi proven na ang breastmilk sobrang madami nutrients nakukuha ng baby pakiramdam ko hindi ko nabibigay ung dapat na makuha ng anak ko

Para sa akin meron. Pakiramdam ko pinabaayaan ko ang anak ko everytime na hindi ko sya mapa dede dahil madami akong trabaho.

Special bond kasi yun eh