How to check on spouse phone

Is there anyway to check spouse wadaapp or/and messages despite it was password locked and not him knowing? Need IT experts in this. IPhone Reason of doing: I suspect he is cheating on me. This is not the first time, he had verbal cheating by talking to girl when I am pregnant with number 2. He said why he was doing this was because i never had much sex with him and we even at the verge of divorcing. I find him too self centered, I was so tired with taking care of number 1 kid and pregnant and he has such expections of having numerous sessions. I decided to forgive him for the sake of my 2 children. After I gave birth, I tot things are better and we have slightly more sessions when he request. But he is expecting more! I am not his sex slave. I suspect he is cheating on me again after I rejected him last week due to tiredness.

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Try to figure out the password. Install spy camera in the house to capture his fingerprint movements, if you really have to. Shame on him for cheating!

You need a hacker to do this, if you don't know his phone's password. But more importantly, you need to talk to your husband before it is too late.

VIP Member

use his thumb to unlock when he's asleep ?

VIP Member

No... seriously

4y ago

Why no may i know?

YIKES