To V or Not To V!?

My Take aways from the Webinar last night, 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗨𝗡𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗟 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗦— To V or Not to V : Understanding the COVID-19 Vaccine. • It Is really Ok to get the vaccine because thats our protection for covid -19. At first, i was so Hesitant too because i have Allergies and all that but heard a lot na We need it also, most especially for our kids safety and our family around. Im thankful for every webinars i attended of The Asian Parent And Sanofi..They give ME a relief of Contentment of Taking the Vacine for Covid-19. Im not scared anymore.... #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtobeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll #IAmQueenLhove

To V or Not To V!?
8 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Ako din. I was hesitant sa ibang covid-19 vaccine lalo na kung made in china ar russia pero kung ano ang available must better to get vaccinated agad.

3y ago

Ngaun sissy nalinawanan Na tayo sis diba kaya Go tayo sa Vaccine for covid

Grabe laking tulong nito mommy , ang dami kong natutunan pag , nanunuod ako nito thankyou for always sharing 😻

VIP Member

To V of course! Hindi pwedeng hindi ako mabakunahan because in this way mapoprotektahan ko din ang aking fam.

VIP Member

very helpful talaga ang session na to for better understanding sa covid vaccines.

VIP Member

to V syempre 💉💉

VIP Member

To V! 😍

VIP Member

To V 😍

Super Mum

to V!