Breast pump

Hello! Any suggestion on a good breast pump? Is manual breast pump good enough? Most of the electrical breast pump are pretty expensive. Thanks in advanced!

28 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Electric breastpump is much better in clearing the breast and less time consuming. I have been using Spectra for a year and it’s been serving me well. If it is too costly, try getting 2nd hand ones on carousell. Most of the time, it is half of the actual rtp.

5y ago

I saw quite a few. But I think due to hygiene issues I need to get the tubes right. Hopefully it doesn’t not cost too much. Thank you anyways!

VIP Member

I use both manual and electrical breast pump. For manual pump I use Haakaa which i so love because it collects my milk let down whenever i nursed my baby. And for electrical Spectra S9+, i love how compact and light weight it is and the suction is good.

5y ago

Thanks for your suggestions! 😊

I'm using spectra s2 pump as my main! bought real bubee recently and it's equally as good and quiet as well! haaka for when I'm latching and hegen manual i used for engorgement, but manual pump very tiring n must ownself keep track of time.

brand Hotigen offer by ourlittlelamb are effective, strong, light, quiet, long battery life, result in more milk flow. take a look at their fb n ig, follow them to know more. products available in shopee.sg/ourlittlelamb

TapFluencer

Get from q10! Use discount coupon! Will suggest you to get a haakaa first when bf store the milk for the leaking side. As for breast pump I'm using s1 at home and s9+ for work. S1 really work super well compare to s9+

Read more
VIP Member

there is a cheap electric double breast pump called real bubee, u might want to try it, or read review first before bought it. I personally never use it before, only saw it at qoo10 when searching for pump accessories

5y ago

Thank you!

VIP Member

If your working, best to go with electric pump as you can milk 2 breasts at once and if it's more convenient. Can get second hand machines and buy the parts that are in contact with milk

TapFluencer

I have an electric pump which I dont use often because I'm direct latching. Thinking of getting a manual one just to clear the engorgement on one side after baby latches on the other.

My mummy group is recommending Pumpables, Australia. There’s a groupbuy going on. If interested, u can join WA group: https://chat.whatsapp.com/KJvdVOLE8eg4tVqTwveDuo

Read more
4y ago

Hi, u can join the WA group for more info as the pricing is based on USD so may have changes.

Mandela is pretty good Alternatively seek 2nd Hand electric pumps But pls remember to change the tubes and the cups and bottles Should still be cheaper

Read more