Crying Baby

Any suggestion on dealing with a baby who often cries and always wants being carried? Can you share your newborn experiences and the things you did to deal with sleepless nights and days attending to babies needs/excessive cries.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

They are not comfortable. They want secure. Mummy have you swaddle your baby up? Is your room too cold or too hot for baby? Have you every tried to use the husk pillow and place on your baby chest when baby sleep? Have you tried checking on Diaper if it's wet? Some baby abit wet they'll make noise. Is it they are no full enough? Have you tried pacifier? Normally when my baby get cranky I won't carry I will pat instead. I believe in if they get used to it I'll be very tired. Just bear with it. And pat. And when baby sleep faster go catch your nap. First 3 month not easy after that your body will get used to it.

Read more
4y ago

Thanks Mummy J for the suggestions. Haven't tried the husk pillow yet. Would be wanting to try it. I also tried patting my baby to sleep but it just didn't work well for her. She wants to sleep on my breast while latching and will put her down her crib only when she's deep asleep. Probably, my baby is too clingy that she doesn't want to lose access of me.

VIP Member

I gave in and carried baby. It's a passing phase. Thinking back, those are sweet memories.