This is such a nice site ahahaha.. Ehem. This is my concern I have an 8 months old bouncing baby girl And just have this problem on taking her a bath.last month. And.its like everyday she's crying whenever she feels ba maliligo na kmi and I don't know what's wrong The water is warm She's full naman. So any tips or suggestions why.at how ko sya mpapaliguan ng she's not crying .. I need help I feel.hopeless na talaga .for the whole time na nag tatake a bath kmi.umiiyak.sya.. I tried to feed her bago maligo and have some fun.like what my pedia said but still the same . So I hope you.guys can help me Thanks in advance MUAHH

3 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Have you tried giving her something like a toy or playing music while taking a bath to diver her attention? That has been my problem with my baby before too. What I did was to try any strategy that would work for the day. Minsan kasi he'd be okay with toys or music, minsan naman hindi. Or give her a little more time to play before taking a bath kasi minsan nabibigla din sila and wala pa sa mood. You have gauge also if they already in the mood to take a bath.

Magbasa pa
8y ago

Thank you so much Kirsten for the feedback and that's a good trick for your baby...and yeah maybe that's my problem ,I' mean our problem Me and My husband are both in the office @ night and when we got home we make it a point to do the household things.including Baby.duties ,where always rushing things so we can get to bed na ..ahaha I'll try that but hope setting her mood will wouldn't take an hour or zoo.. Thank you.soon much I really appreciate and I'll try it...like NOW.. LOTS of love C

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-15408)

Subukan mo bigyan ng laruan sis. Yun yung purpose kaya naimbento ang rubber duckies. Kung mapapansin mo sa mga show sa US laging may rubber duckie sa bath tub pag naliligo yung mga bata.