Dinner

Still thinking what to cook and my girl told me she want curry lol Curry chicken Paste can buy from NTUC any kinds of curry paste or curry devil paste need more salt add sugar Ingredient Chicken curry 1kg Cabbage - 1/2 Eggs - 4 hard boil Potato-500g Tomato if you don’t want too hot 1 to 2 Water -300ml UHT milk -400ml I add cooking cream Salt - 1/2 tea spoon mustard seeds- 1 table Dry chili padi 5 to 6 pics if for kids don’t add Chili powder- 1 and 1/2 table for kids don’t add Onion -2 Garlic -6 Ginger - 1/2 Curry powder 3 table Cumin seed powder 1 tea spoon Turmeric powder 1 tea spoon Anise 3 Cumin seed 1 tea spoon clove 4 to 5 cinnamon 2 small stick 1 meithi seed tea spoon DIRECTIONS 1.    Add all the ingredients for the spice paste into a food processor and puree until smooth. Set the paste aside. 2.    Heat the oil olive in a wok, and add the mustard seeds. Cook until you hear a slight popping sound from the mustard seeds. Add garlic , ginger and onions fry till golden brown 3.    Add the chicken and the spics paste coating it well with the spice paste. Let it cook for few mins and then add in cabbage exclude potato Stir to combine well. 4.    Pour in enough water and milk to just cover the chicken about 15mins time add in the potato Lower the heat cook for 20 - 30mins until the potato are soft last add in egg 5. Add in the salt To serve, dish the curry into a bowl and garnish with coriander. Serve with warm rice or bread

Dinner
13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi mummy don't mind if u share with me how to cook this yummy curry

4y ago

Curry chicken Paste can buy from NTUC any kinds of curry paste or curry devil paste need more salt add sugar Ingredient Chicken curry 1kg Cabbage - 1/2 Eggs - 4 hard boil Potato-500g Tomato if you don’t want too hot 1 to 2 Water -300ml UHT milk -400ml I add cooking cream Salt - 1/2 tea spoon mustard seeds- 1 table Dry chili padi 5 to 6 pics if for kids don’t add Chili powder- 1 and 1/2 table for kids don’t add Onion -2 Garlic -6 Ginger - 1/2 Curry powder 3 table Cumin seed powder 1 tea spoon Turmeric powder 1 tea spoon Anise 3 Cumin seed 1 tea spoon clove 4 to 5 cinnamon 2 small stick 1 meithi seed tea spoon DIRECTIONS 1.    Add all the ingredients for the spice paste into a food processor and puree until smooth. Set the paste aside. 2.    Heat the oil olive in a wok, and add the mustard seeds. Cook until you hear a slight popping sound from the mustard seeds. Add garlic , ginger and onions fry till golden brown 3.    Add the chicken and the spics paste coating

Thank you mummy for your kind share

Yum! Chicken in coconut milk right ?

Looks so good! 😋😋

VIP Member

Thank you for sharing

Thanks for sharing

VIP Member

Thx for sharing

TapFluencer

Wow! 😋

😋

yumzzz :)