Do you still print your baby's photos in hard copies or do you prefer saving it in your computers or cellphones?

18 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I do both :) soft copies are for backup (got traumatized when my baby pictures were all washed out due to Ondoy) hardcopies because it's basically my way of 'chaptering' our family life. my go-to photoprinting service is http://www.photobookphilippines.com from my son's birth up to his recent first day in school :) They're absolutely great coffee table books and a great conversation starter when grandparents and other family/friends visit. They use acid free paper so you can be at peace that it wont fade. Added bonus is if you subscribe to their newsletter, discounts come in often and as high as 80% :) You can tell I'm a fan :)

Magbasa pa

I do both. I also save a copy of my baby's photos in Facebook, Google Drive and Dropbox aside from saving them in our computers and external drive. Talk about being paranoid of losing the soft copies of all those treasured photos. Haha! I also choose some pictures to be printed (PhotoBook) that we can put in our living room table at home.

Magbasa pa

I love making scrapbooks so I make it a point to print photos of my kids (especially their different milestones). Though printing of photos are not so usual nowadays, I still opt to print hard copies for my scrapbook making. I also save the soft copies on a hard drive and also upload on my social media account.

Magbasa pa

As much as I want to print all photos, I can't. Haha How can I print a thousand photos in just a week's time? So I just choose the best photos to be printed and the rest, I save it in my hard drive. Anyway, I can still print them in the future if I want to.

Ours are saved in Facebook because I don't really trust gadgets anymore. They tend to deplete in sturdiness over time, just like what happened to my previous laptop, hard drive and phone. Every now and then, I upload them into an album.

I'm stilling printing some of the best photos on a monthly basis..i kept an album sorted per year..and some of the photos are scrapbooked..hard copies are nice to go through..

I also do both. I upload my baby's photos in Facebook and also save a copy in our external drive. Then some photos are printed for display (photobooks and scrapbooks).

I prefer both, It's just so cute to look at all these hard copy photos, plus it's so much easier for me, especially when the internet is slow or down!

I hope I can print everything. But printing can be expensive so I choose those that I want to print and save the rest to PC.

I upload my pictures privately in Facebook, I deleted some or leave my fave pics on my phone.