No breastmilk

Still do not have breastmilk on 5th days after czer, any recommendation what should i do?

8 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

No worries dear, it will come out soon,it may take longer compared to vaginal discharge.just keep breastfeed baby..it will regulate hormon proclactin to produce milk,the more u breastfeed baby,the more signals send to our brain to produce milk..if u cant bf baby direclty,make sure to pump every 3 hr consistently.

Baca lagi

Keep pumping or latching your breast milk. I was on the same position like you. I thought i have no breast milk at all but i keep put positive mindset and massage my breast. It even stress me out cus my newborn need to be fed every hour cus he got jaundice. But no worries.. keep doing what’s right. Stay positive okay.

Baca lagi
5y ago

cuba sewa lampu biru tu kat klinik. bawak balik rumah

just keep breastfeeding you baby and keep you in good emotional. dont stress. Always think that you can breastfeed your baby. Bsde that eat somethin for your breastmilk. Like hot horlick, soup, rice, dates. Pray that you can do it 😉

VIP Member

it will kick in over the next few days...what you will get now is colostrum....dont stress yourself out....stress will kill your milk supply....just know that whatever you are producing now is sufficient for the baby...

VIP Member

Dont worry and please stay in +ve dear. Massage on your breast when shower after that using a breast pump on slow mode. Make a skin contact with baby.

Makan lobak putih, minum susu ( saya minum susu Everyday ), minum air barley, and stay positive dear. You can do it! 💪🏽

It should kick in soon. No worries 😊 just keep latching on baby

Do massage on breast