Do you still givs vitamins to your toddler daily? I've read kasi online na no need na if breastfed naman si baby fully and nkkasama daw ito sa liver nya. But the pedia says we should still give vitamins daily. Which is true?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

I think you should have a second opinion and I am sure no paediatrician would say that give vitamins to your baby if there is no apparent reason for that. Feed nutritious and healthy home made food to your child and this is what is required.

I don't. My toddlers are on extended breastfeeding, and thankfully they rarely get sick. Vitamins are just supplements. I'd rather let them eat healthy foods and breast milk instead.

I breastfeed my baby and he take vitamins but his been hospitalized 4 times already and his just 6 months old . What could be the problem? His immune system or mine ?

I exclusively breastfees for 18 months now and I still give my baby vitamins The result? No hospitalization for her eversince. As in zero.

I gave my daughter vitamins on her 7th month and still continue to breastfeed her. Some Moms wants to give vitamins, some Moms dont. 😊

No. Breastfeeding has been their immune system booster since then + healthy and nutritious foods now that they are toddlers.