confinement

Hi all, do you still get a confinement lady when u have a helper at home?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
TapFluencer

I got a separate confinement last even when I had a helper. These are two very different roles. Confinement lady took care of me and my baby for the first two months while the helper took care of the household requirements

If you want a proper rest then get a confinement lady as well. Otherwise you will be busy either with baby or planning what the helper needs to do.

Yes I had a confinement lady to look after baby and handle my food. Helper helps to look after my older kid and the household chores.

5y ago

Confinement nanny will help to care for your baby too. As u need to rest more during confinement period. Unless someone is taking care of your newborn den u might not wan to have a confinement nanny since u had order confinement food.

Totally depends, if you helper can juggle between both. But better to get extra help to help you recover and rest more.

Yes I did. The confinement lady helps with taking care of my baby and me. The helper will do the housework.

TapFluencer

No, not necessary. You can get a confinement lady for a couple of weeks just so your helper can learn.

VIP Member

Hi... yes. Helper to take care of household stuff and confinement nanny to take care of you and baby

VIP Member

Yes, unless your helper is a superwoman you should get extra help for the first two months(:

VIP Member

Nope, save up the financial.