Am i a pregnant?

Sorry first time using dip n tell pregnancy test. My first pregnancy im using clearblue pregnancy test. And its was long time ago.

Am i a pregnant?
13 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

it's a blur but positive, can do the test again in 4 days then it should be bright. you can calculate your pregnncy weeks by google EDD then can key in your first day of last month period, if it is 6week plus then you can go to Clinic for scan to confirm the pregnancy. Sometimes it can be false positive pregnancy, that's why need to wait until 6w to scan. for the test, try do it early in the morning using your first urine after you wake up okay.

Baca lagi

i guess maybe u got confused becoz the T line is not bright as C line.. As long as u can see the line (no need to zoom in n out) then yes! its a positive.. u r pregnant!

Padahal boleh je baca arahan kt packaging sblum guna.. Pastu hati husnuzon sy respon : takpelah mungkin dia nk memeriahkan group dgn bertanya soalan

5mo ago

dah knp kalau faint line kena confirmkan kat sini... kalau pekat pun bkn confirm pregnant.. yes upt ni test hormon hcg, hormon ni kebiasaannya hadir tanda pregnant, tp ada je sbb benda lain.

congrats, sis... you can still confirm this at the private clinic by scanning.. sometimes if too early, you can't see the fetus yet

am i pregnant* i used clearblue pregnancy test during my first pregnancy and it was long time ago*

asalkan ada line, walaupun kabur, janji pink, inshaAllah positif tu sis. tahniah

congratulation sis..you pregnant 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Positive. Masih awal thats why blur line lagi

masyaAllah tahniah

congratulations