breast milk

sorry but, let say i stopped bf my baby until she 2mths old. is it possible again kalau i nak bf dia lagi??? atau no more air susu dahhh 😭🥲

2 Balas
 profile icon
Tulis jawapan

Short answer: yes you can Long answer: theres a lot of ways for you to relactate. But first identify your problem. Does the baby want to latch? If yes- continue skin to skin and feed every 2 hours. Supplement with other milk as well while building up your supply. If you just wanted to produce and not direct feeding, pump every 2 hours, hand expressed after. Bulding up milk supply cannot be done in just 1 day or 1 week. Some say it took them as long as they stop latching / feeding. Which means it will take them a month to build up milk supply after a month the stopped. But some people managed to do that way faster than estimate time. So you need to prepare yourself mentally and physically for this. Get help from lactation consultants ya.

Baca lagi
2mo ago

i see 🥺 i tot mmg akan abis mcmtu je.. thank uu

boleh. relactation nama proses dia. ibu kena gigih dan tabah sebab orang kata proses ni tak senang, lagi susah dari start bf dari awal. sis boleh refer lactation counsellors for more info, tips & tricks etc. kat tt/ig/fb ramai LC buat free sharing.

2mo ago

thank u so much 💓