My Son Riyansh is 15 months old. He isn't able to walk properly. Every one says that he is very weak. Pls suggest best oil for massage ...

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

many babies start walking around the age of 14 to 15 months, and some even start around 16 months. it is true that some babies even start walking at 12 months, and all of these milestone ages are fine. however, if you are so worried, you can speak to your baby's doc. in the meanwhile, massage your baby's legs with any natural oils such as coconut oil, sweet almond oil or mustard oil. encourage your baby to walk by holding out a toy just out of reach, but do not force him please. and hey, don't get so worried, i am sure the doctor will tell you the same too :)

Read more

hey mom, why are you so worried dear? at 15 months, most kids just start to walk and are not able to walk properly. i don't think it is because your son is weak, but just that he is learning now. however, massaging his legs is a good thing, as it will improve blood circulation and strengthen his muscles. you can use sweet almond oil, coconut oil, olive oil or even mustard oil to massage his legs. do this every day, as it will also help ease any pain he may have when he first begins to walk :)

Read more
7y ago

ur most welcome dear, and please do not be stressed at all :)

Hi I think you better show to doctor than listening to what people say. Also during this time some kids have just started walking a few months back and their feet do not have a firm grip and balance while walking. They are new to walking their gait becomes fine. But if you think that this is worrisome you better take doctor''s advice. And as far as massage oil us concerned you can use anything from coconut oil, olive oil to any other essential oil.

Read more

Hey, Do not worry at all. All kids take different time to reach their developmental parameters and there is nothing wrong in it and nothing feel worried about. Your kid is taking a little more time but it is okay. You can seek advice of your doctor if it is bothering you too much and taking away your mental peace, and can discuss the whole thing, and I am sure it is normal.

Read more

Since winter is coming, Home made oil will be best. Ajwain lasan methi half spoon of hing boil with mustard oil till lasan gets red. Tel ko chaan kar bottle mye rakh Lena. Subha shaam 2 time malish karna. Especially poore leg, kamar mei, aur seene mye. He will be strong and healthy in this winter. Best wishes

Read more
8y ago

my pleasure :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-21852)

Pls dont worry so much .my daughfer started walking after 14 months, and now she doesnt walk she wud only run...i didnt do any oil massage for it. Its simply ok.

Doctors generally suggest you can use any kind of oil except mustard oil which can be irritant to the baby skin.

thanks