Children with Special Needs

"Sometimes, real heroes live in the hearts of little children fighting big battles." Children with special needs come into our lives, leaving footprints on our hearts and we are never the same. This December, I'm hosting a party for children with special needs and their parents/caregivers, just to celebrate the superheroes that YOU are! The event is FREE for all guests and everything will be centred around making your child feel comfortable and safe. Children with any and all forms of special needs AND their siblings are welcomed, including but not limited to speech delay, global developmental delay, autism spectrum disorder, sensory processing disorder, ADHD, down syndrome, dyslexia, cerebral palsy etc - as long as your child is: - between 18 months old and 5 years old - able to engage in activities/simple crafts - not afraid of crowds (between 30 to 60 people) - with a parent/caregiver at all times during event Date: 28 December 2019 Time: 11am to 2pm Location: Qiren Organization @ Vision Exchange (5mins walk from Jurong East MRT) I'm also looking for anyone who would like to contribute towards funding this event, it is entirely planned and initiated by myself - for the sole purpose of giving back (this is a private event held in Qiren Organization and NOT affiliated to them in any way). NOTE: This form serves as a way to indicate your interest for the party, more details will be given as soon as I have further confirmation. Final call for anyone who's interested, registration of interest will close on 22nd November, 8pm! http://bit.ly/superpowerparty

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Will forward this to a friend👍