worry about pregnancy

any special needs kids mummy here? currently 7month pregnant now, and just worried that my child would have special need, though we are low risk for DS and other chromosomal issues... maybe it's just unfounded worries but recently my biggest fear is my child would have special needs like autism or CP... and it will definitely affect our lives and the lives of our older children...

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Don't worry too much. Whatever comes there is a reason. We have to just accept it. Even a child is healthy, the next worry will be his/her academic, future.....there will always be worries for being a parent. One of my colleague's child has bright future, a scholarship holder, and my colleague is looking forward for retirement but then his child has accident. I know your worry but sometimes we have no control. We just hope everyone is blessed.

Read more

i had that fear too bc i discovered my pregnancy late arnd 25weeks and wasnt ablt to be any tests. and i was drinking and partying without knowing the pregnancy . i feared so much till i felt guilty all the time. till my partner told me to pray and hope for the best. its ok to be worried but not till it affect your daily life. take care mummy 🥰

Read more

Don’t worry too much :) Drink much water, enough supplement that’s allowed for now, then checking closely every milestones after birth, especially in his/ her speech and language :)

VIP Member

dont worry too much mummy. it is important to keep yourself healthily physically and mentally. it is the concern of all parents but however, dont focus on this if your risk is low

VIP Member

i also hv the same concern