Alert ?

Sometime, i visited this aplication, just for having fun. Read every status that has already posted, but honestly it tickles in my tummy. I smiled even if i laughed after reading that status, because it was so funny. The question was not necessary to be answered. It just made you look stupid, right? ? please. Just make the good question as like as you really dont know what the answer is and please be a smart mother, guys. ?Dont show how stupid you are in this room ?‍♀️it is just embarrassing your self??

114 Tanggapan
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan

Frankly speaking, ur words really entertaint me. What a word. Haha "It made tickle my stomach?" Is that really a sentence? I know, u mean that "Itu membuat perutku tergelitik". U can just say "it tickled me", right? 😆 I don't even know why did you wrote this thing in English, maybe u thought that the people u talked about are stupid so they couldn't get ur point? Shame on u. I'm a hundred percent sure that u translated ur words from Bahasa to English. Well that's good, means that u're interested in English. But for talking for other's weaknesses? So sad :(

Baca lagi
5y ago

Org yg kerja sehari2 sama bule aja gak kyk lu gini2 amat bu faiza😪🤪ngmgn org stupid pdhl grammar situ aja gak ada apa2nya . Heuhh