is it another boy? :)

Something fun, went to Dr earlier and we couldnt confirm the gender as it is 15weeks only but Dr says looks like a boy and something is coming out from the buttside but couldnt really tell. Anyone care to guess what they see? The pic is backview whole body and right side is the butt side :)

is it another boy? :)
17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

This makes me so happy! Hehe i can’t really see if its a boy or girl but please know that i’m so happy for you. Congrats my dear✨❤️

Super Mum

Can’t see the gender from this view. Heh. The view they use is when they’re looking at the 2 thigh bones:) whatever the case, congrats!! :)

4y ago

Haha.. yeah. From between the legs, if something is coming out, they’ll say it’s a boy. If they see 3 lines between the legs, they’ll say it’s a girl

Haha cant see that clearly but boy or girl im happy he or she is healthy! :)

Cant see but u'll know during your detailed scan at 20weeks gestation 😊

TapFluencer

Cant tell. Balls wont be so huge until can see from.the back view bah

4y ago

Hahaha. This is funny. I was thinking the same too. But its okay, 3 boys it will be fun haha. As long as healthy. Maybe i will just wear that tutu dress ive been dying to buy lol

VIP Member

It will be revealed in another month's time

VIP Member

Can’t really tell the gender from this view.

4y ago

Dr said seems like something is coming out from the buttside on this picture lol

Can’t really tell from the scan

Girl or boy also same is our precious

4y ago

Yes as long as healthy. I have 2 boys already and the current one is a suspense haha

Cant see. Anyway congrats.