A journey called Breastfeeding

𝓐 𝓳𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝓭 𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓽𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 I'm on my 250th day of breastfeeding and I will continue to do it until I can. This is one of the best choice that I've made. Most of us have read that there is no substitute to breastmilk and nothing can replace it. Indeed, this is the best food/milk we can give to our little one. If you search and ask medical experts, they will say na breastmilk contains everything that our baby needs especially for their first 6 months. As I've said, I will continue to breastfeed my baby unti she wean. It is important kasi especially for our babies first 1000 days - it has antibodies that protects our babies from bacteria and viruses, it prevents infections, and because it contains complete nutrients, this will make our babies healthier and smarter and less prone to sickness. Yet now is flu season, we cannot avoid the climate change, kung tayo nga na parents ay nagkakasakit lalo na ang ating sensitive babies, kaya don't forget to get their vaccines done. Take a pledge to protect our family from vaccine preventable diseases, click the link below ⬇️ Https://form.theasianparent.com/buildingabakunation Keep safe everyone! #BuildingABakuNation #TeamBakuNanay #TheAsianParentPh #VIParentsPh

A journey called Breastfeeding
2 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

cheers to all padede moms and babies 🤱