Importance of Vaccines in babies 1000 days

As a first time mom I really want to give the best for my son. Giving the best is giving him proper protection and proper nutrition. When i say protection, I learned in the hospital that it is very important to have their vaccines in his first 1000 days because it is the most critical time of their life. I can still remember that the 1st vaccine that he received is the BCG, Hepa B and Vitamin K which was given after birth. The reason why we need vaccines is that from birth, we are already exposed to many different viruses, bacteria and other microbes. Most are not harmful, many are beneficial but some can cause disease. Many dangerous and infectious diseases can be prevented in this simple and effective way of vaccination. A vaccine activates our immune system without making us sick. We should all learn the importance and role of vaccines in protecting our family from viruses. That is why i am so happy that there is a community like #TeamBakunanay who help me more in my vaccine journey. Also in this community you can share your experiences regarding the immunization of your kids and we can learn from each other. Join me and be part of this growing community. Don't forget to answer the membership question in the Facebook Group. Here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/bakunanay/?ref=share #TeamBakuNanay #ProudtoBeABakuNanay #AllAboutBakuna #HealthierPhilippines #VaccinesWorkForAll

Importance of Vaccines in babies 1000 days
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

Thanks for sharing mommy!