6 Replies

VIP Member

Nope mine didn’t..... Well most of my son’s jabs were taken in GP clinics cause it’s free under a new law or smth. I paid over 200+++ for 2 doses cause the rotarix isn’t $90+++ for a dose anymore..... It’s around $100+ including gst..... I’m not too sure if you miss the date if cannot take anymore best to ask the healthcare people they should know :)

I think its depend on your baby for the fever. you can observe on the 2-3 days after jab. Mine doesnt get fever and yes i opt in for the rota virus. think is not jab is let baby drink the med ( i not very sure cause i ask my husband go in as i scared of seeing needles) rota virus got certain date. good news is u can play w cda

My baby didn’t develop fever. And he took the rotavirus vaccination too which is in oral form (nurse said it’s cold and sweet), the nurse just use a syringe to feed him. Yes, what I understand is that baby can only take it till a certain age (week) and the next dose is also within a certain period after the first dose.

Super Mum

It depends on ur baby. My girl didn’t develop fever but some does.

mine didn't. yes we take the rotavirus jab

rotavirus vaccine is oral not jab

TapFluencer

mine no fever I took the rotavirus

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles