𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙨!

Here are my takes from the last webinar "Bakuna Real Talks" from Dr. Lulu Bravo. 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙞𝙣 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙, 𝙑𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙮! I keep on looking at my son's vaccine chart what is RV? Then I searched it, RV stands for Rotavirus. What are the symptoms of Rotavirus? It causes severe watery diarrhea, vomiting, fever, and abdominal pain, the vaccine can be given by doses of rotavirus vaccine before they turn 6 weeks old are given by putting drops in the child’s mouth. Some parents are also hesitant to go outside because of the pandemic and would rather buy over the counter vaccines, but it is not recommendable by doctors. What are the possible serious vaccine reactions after given to a child? You don't have to worry about this mommies and daddies because the mid-wives and nurses are informative they will tell you the before and after effects of the vaccines, i.e. your child might get a mild fever and or swelling or any other side-effects after vaccination. . . On my personal experience my son had these side effects too so I prepared his medicine essentials like paracetamol drops, a Kool Fever sachets and a thermometer also a hot/cold compress pack for the swelling. And with that understanding, . . I therefore conclude that to 𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙨, because they spend their time, studies and efforts to perfect an effective medicines and vaccines to fight all kinds dieses. Also never be afraid of getting vaccinated because it can help stop the spread of dieses. #TeamBakuNanay #ProudToBeABakuNanay #VaccineWorksForAll #HealthierPhilippines #AllAboutBakunas

𝘼𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙏𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙨!
1 Reply
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
Super Mum

yes to getting information to reliable sources/ experts